Below are answers to some common questions that clients and potential clients may have. If there is a question you have that is not answered here or if you would like more information, please use our Contact page.

What insurance or forms of payment do you accept? 

Vance Creek is currently contracted with Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) Waiver Program and the Comprehensive Community Service Program. You can find more information on how to access those programs here. We also accept private pay individuals who wish to pay with cash or check.